Thursday, May 8, 2014

Hints of Red

Today was a casual kind of Thursday. And I am definitely okay with that. In the last year, I have become more and more comfortable with going with a more casual, relaxed look in my day to day style. Not only is it more comfortable, it is also effortless and relatable while still allowing me to express my personal style. 

What is your go to casual ensemble? Please share it with me! You can always reach me on the blog as well as my instagram (WhatAmandaWore). xoxo 

P.S. I have to give my amazing husband kudos on picking this Free People beanie out for me for Christmas (along with other killer Free People goodies!) as well as these red converse on Valentine's Day. A handsome husband with great taste ... I'll take it. :) 

beanie:Free People. tanktop:American Eagle. jeans:American Eagle. socks:Old Navy. tennis shoes:Converse(purchased at Nordstrom). 
Until next time, 

xoxo Amanda 

No comments:

Post a Comment