Thursday, February 12, 2015

healthy mind = healthy body


I am such a believer in and devotee to yoga. I love taking the time to devote to myself, my healthy peace of mind, and my body. If one doesn't take the time to do the things that make them feel strong, happy, and complete they cannot be those things for those around them who rely on them daily. 

For all of those who live in Southern California I am so torn to recommend my all time favorite studio: Pure. Love. Yoga. in San Clemente. On one hand I only want to keep the details to myself to keep it the way it is, but I also know how wonderful they are and that those in the area would love it. Pure. Love. Yoga. has the warmest, loving, and encouraging community along with one of the most beautiful studios and spa that I have ever seen. 

Whatever your way to gain your healthy mindset, whether it be yoga, pilates, hiking, meditating, reading, praying, or whatever else suits your fancy, take the time for yourself to find clarity and a clear well being. Those around you as well as your beautiful self enjoy that time. 

xoxo Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment