Monday, November 23, 2015

all about that glow.

Displaying FullSizeRender.jpg
Displaying FullSizeRender.jpg


My skin had always been kind to me. I have had an even and tan complexion scattered with freckles. I was always able to hop around and try different skin care products with ease and incorporate what I wished in my beauty routine. 

In the last six months or so my skin began to change. I was starting to face drier skin and needed something to quench my skin's thirst while not adding oil to my T-zone. Thank goodness I was referred to Clinique's Moisture Surge and Clinique's 3-Step System. 

I haven't tried anything from Clinique since I was in high school and was amazed at the quality of their products. I have been using them for about a month now and see a huge difference in my skin's dryness, glow, and all around complexion. The Moisture Surge Face Spray is heaven in a bottle and continues to refresh my skin throughout the day. I have such a beautiful glow that Clinique's Even Better foundation enhances in my day to day routine. I can even use the Moisture Surge Spray over make-up without worrying about it running or wearing off. 

Please do yourself a favor and visit the Clinique counter at your local Sephora or department store and try out these amazing products. You won't regret it. 

xoxo Amanda


No comments:

Post a Comment