Sunday, September 21, 2014

Touches of Olive Green

Here are some of my weekend looks. Who doesn't love a casual, weekend outfit thrown together for comfort, ease, and style factors? That is what I was all about this weekend. It seems I was drawn to olive green this weekend, with both my Free People tank and my Nordstrom utility jacket. 

A jacket like the one in my second look is so versatile. You can wear it with something frilly and feminine for a touch of masculinity or you can pair it with shorts and your favorite graphic tank/shirt/sweater for a "just threw this on" casual feel. It is all about layers as fall approaches. Play around with different fabrics, lengths, and dimensions to get your layered looks down pat. Avoid too much bulk at any one point of your body to make your frame look larger than it truly is. 

tank:Free People. bralette:Free People. belt:Anthropologie. necklace:Francescas. bangles:Forever 21 and Alex and Ani. denim:American Eagle Outfitters. flats:Nordstrom. handbag:Louis Vuitton. 
jacket:Nordstrom. sweater:Erba San Clemente. shorts:Abercrombie and Fitch. sandals:Rainbow Sandals. beanie:Nordstrom(not pictured). 

Oh, how I love this man. Here we are all sleepy enjoying our Sunday breakfast date at our favorite Newport/CM spot:Pancakes R Us.

No comments:

Post a Comment