Sunday, September 7, 2014

Sunday Celebration

Oh, my goodness. I wish I could convey the joy and happiness I have been lucky enough to experience the last week and a half. I have been on an amazing vacation with my family and was offered a career opportunity that truly answered my prayers. 

This weekend I was able to celebrate with family and prepare for my new beginnings. I wore one of my favorite simple and sweet dresses - a true, beautiful bargain from Forever 21. Gold accents finished off the look. 
xoxo Amanda

Oh, how I love my husband! He spoiled me with a great lunch date at one of my favorite restaurants today. 

dress:Forever 21. earrings:Forever 21. bangles:Forever 21 and Alex and Ani. sandals:Steve Madden(old, similar). sunnies:Ray Bans 

Anabelle is getting SO big! I can't believe how fast she is growing. She is such a great pup and we love her so very much. 

No comments:

Post a Comment