Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Floral Jumpsuit

Jumpsuits are my everything. A good jumpsuit really is a go-to look for any occasion. I love this Novella Royale jumpsuit because its colorful, floral print, unbelievably soft fabric, and immaculate design. It has a romantic, off the shoulder cut to it #winning. But, of course, I could never expect anything less from Novella Royale. They always knock it out of the park, always


If you have been hesitant about trying a jumpsuit, let me tell you now to go for it! You won't regret it. There are so many great patterns, cuts, and designs to flatter all body shapes. I prefer the ones that nip in at the waist either by design or with a belt or tie. Your waist will thank you, trust me. 

Style on, my friends.
xoxo Amanda


This is the perfect summer jumpsuit.

jumpsuit:Novella Royale. sandals:Havianas. bangles:Free People and Alex and Ani. lipstick:Lady Danger by MAC. 



No comments:

Post a Comment