Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Beauty Bit: Essentials

I love beauty products. I actually may have a problem. I love trying out new nail polishes, hair products, and make-up. But I do love my "can't live without" products and am extremely loyal with my use of them. 

The first product I can't live without is Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray. It is the ultimate hair product and transforms your hair into goddess, Victoria's Secret model hair in a flash. Buy it, try it, love it. You won't regret it. 

Secondly, what woman can resist Chanel nail polish? Especially after trying it just once ... that is all it takes. I am an avid nail painter. I don't even think I have gotten my nails painted since March. Clearly, I love doing them myself and feel I do a better job than they do in the salon. But back to the Chanel nail polish. It is so glossy, shiny, and durable. I just bought this new shade called Atmosphere. I am going to layer it over a milky white shade tonight. 

Lastly, my go-to foundation. I am still wanted to try to the Giorgio Armani Maestro foundation due to all of the wonderful things I have read and heard. That being said I love the way this MAC foundation blends into my skin without smothering it with a cakey look. I feel like it looks natural and gives me a glow that lasts all day. 



texturizing spray:Oribe. polish:Chanel. foundation:MAC in NW20.

Shop on and enjoy! 
xoxo Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment