Monday, August 25, 2014

Chalk Painting

My favorite part of the weekend had to be the chalk painting class I took with my mom. We have been wanting to learn how to chalk paint for years and often died over the beautiful pieces we have seen on ETSY and in antique stores. We took the class at the darling shop Mak & Jill in downtown San Clemente. If you are interested in learning how to chalk paint and live in So Cal, I highly suggest checking it out. 

I already have a pile of things that I have collected over the years that I am dying to chalk paint. I may just have to begin tonight ... I loved the class that much.

Wish me luck. 

xoxo Amanda



My gorgeous mama hard at work. She is planning on chalk painting various cabinets throughout her home. This pale pink shade is to die for.
Before the chalk painting. 


How adorable is this little Spanish villa turned antique/art store? I feel blessed to have spent my early childhood in one of the historic homes downtown in San Clemente. It was as beautiful as this one.
My finished product. Darling little aqua table for my kitchen. I will be displaying vintage tea cups on it. 




No comments:

Post a Comment