Friday, August 8, 2014

Touches of Fall

Yesterday was cold. Not freezing cold, but to a Southern California native, windy with a chill in the air. We didn't have our usual 80+ degree jacket free weather by the beaches. Therefore I had the perfect excuse to throw on my favorite Free People boot socks with my brown boots. I love the versatility of this dress. I am easily able to transition it into fall with cozy, warm layers. 

If you are a What Amanda Wore follower, you know fall is my favorite season and I am so ready for it to begin. I am all about autumn! 

Here's to a great weekend. I hope you all enjoy it and get to do the things you love with those you love. Check out the blog for some great outfits coming up this weekend. 



dress:Spotted Moth. boot socks:Free People. boots:Nordstrom BP(old, similar). bracelets:Alex and Ani.
 xoxo Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment