Monday, August 11, 2014

Love Me Loves Me Not

Mondays may be rough, but my little Anabelle makes them so much better. I love our nightly walks my husband and I take her on (even if she can't technically walk on a leash with her risk of picking up parasites and diseases). Once she gets all of her shots she will be able to walk and run all over. I am so thrilled we live in a place that has nice weather year round. It really allows us to take her on hikes, beach walks, and camping trips whenever we so wish. She is such a snuggle bug and I am so in love with her. 

The dress I wore today was one of my favorites by Free People. I definitely have a love affair with maxi dresses and this one is no different. The strappy back detail only adds to the beauty and uniqueness of the dress. 

Having long hair, I have to say that crown braids might just be my favorite updo ever. They are so easy to create yet look so beautiful, soft, and bohemian all in one. 




slip:Free People. romper:Free People. manicure nail polish:OPI Taupe-less Beach. pedicure nail polish:Chanel Peridot.

No comments:

Post a Comment