Friday, August 15, 2014

Little Matching Set

Matching sets are just the most darling things and they make dressing so much easier. They have the simplicity of a dress in the sense that it is you throw them on and you are done. No long minutes thinking "I have no idea what to pair with this maxi skirt or printed top" and repetitive "five more minutes" declarations to your man. Let's just say you all will be happier. 

This set is one of the outfits I have that veers more to my girly side. It is fun to wear outfits that are pretty and make you feel pretty as you complete your day to day responsibilities. Yes, life is too short to wear ugly clothes. I am not the first to say it and I definitely won't be the last. But I don't mean my opinion of ugly or your friends, coworkers, or family. Rather ugly as wearing something you don't love and don't feel your absolute best in. Always wear things that make you feel gorgeous and beautiful inside and out because you know you are expressing your true style and flattering your body in the best way possible. If you do that, you truly have nothing to lose. 

Okay, so it is Friday and I couldn't be more thrilled. I will be screaming HELLO WEEKEND officially at 5 pm! I hope you all enjoy your weekend. Keep checking back here and my instragram for some fashion inspiration for your weekend outings and dates. 


xoxo Amanda





matching set:Target. booties:Sam Edelman

No comments:

Post a Comment