Monday, August 25, 2014

Weekend Getaway

Wow oh wow, did I need a getaway? A staycation was in order and that is what I got this weekend. I snuck away to my parent's house for my art class (see previous post) and I stayed the night with my mom and sweet Anabelle. After weeks of little sleep, long work hours, and back to back activities, some R & R was what my body and mind were craving. 

I was able to completely shut off the outside world and take part in the things I love in the town I love: my hometown. I was able to eat at my favorite restaurants, shop at my favorite antique store, take a relaxing bubble bath, catch up on sleep, and spend time with family. 

I am refreshed, reenergized, and looking forward to sharing some great outfits and styling with you all this week. I also will be heading to the river for Labor Day and can't wait to get some vacation time under my belt. 

xoxo Amanda

My beautiful mama and my baby, Anabelle. 
Ice cream date with Anabelle before heading home. 

My finds at the antique store. I am planning on chalk painting the watering can.  
Here are some of my frames displayed in my living room with my vintage door and wine barrel. 

No comments:

Post a Comment