Monday, May 25, 2015

triple threat


photos courtesy: Leyla Milani

Now that I am sportin' long locks again (thanks to Ashton and some great hair extensions ;) ) I need to get back into the curling wand game. In order to do so, I wanted to find a great curling wand that had the option of interchangeable wands a.k.a. three curling wands in one! 

I purchased the Leyla Milani Triple Threat Interchangeable Ceramic Curling Iron and am officially in love. It really gives the best wave, shine, and bounce to my hair. It is the first wand that leaves a lasting curl without an ounce of hairspray needed. Anyone who has ever told me that before I seriously doubted, but to my surprise hairspray is no longer a day to day must! 

Do yourself a favor and check out the curling wand. It is one of the best purchases I have made in beauty this year. 

xoxo Amanda 

No comments:

Post a Comment