Thursday, June 18, 2015

summer stripes.

           

sunnies:Ray Ban. shoes:Target. dress:Target. purse:Brandy Melville.


After the busiest few months, I am officially on summer break and working part time. I am excited to take some down time for myself and focus on some creative outlets for me including this blog. I miss sharing all of my favorite looks, products, and experiences with you all. 

Today I had the opportunity to enjoy a day with no plans. None, zip, nada. It was so nice to spend a day doing the things I love to do along with not setting an alarm this morning. 😜 That to me is always a little slice of heaven. I love a good tent dress because of the comfort factor and the nod back to the 60's in the cut and shape of the dress itself. These stripes add such a fun punch to the dress and make the dress a classic piece to have. I love pairing this dress with everything from boho booties, white vans, and everything in between. 

Here's to a great summer full of some even better outfits and styling 😘 

Xoxo Amanda. 

No comments:

Post a Comment