Monday, February 8, 2016

hello, gorgeous!

Skin care 101 - if you want a healthy, glowing complexion = MOISTURIZE! I can't emphasize this enough. I apply lotions multiple times throughout the day and as a result have healthy, radiant skin. 

I have my tried and true favorites, but I enjoy adding a new piece to the mix if a friend raves about it enough or I see some great reviews online. My latest purchase was for this moisturizer by Benefit. 

One of my favorite make-up artists of the moment on insta is Ariel Tejada. He has mastered the bronze, glowy glam look to a tee. I have always loved reading up on products he recommends and uses on the daily. This moisturizer is one of his favorites and I had to try it out when I made my Sephora stop. I placed some on my hand and was blown away at the dewy glow that was radiating off of my skin. I was sold then and there. 

I highly recommend it to those interested in that dewy, glowy complexion. Sephora is so awesome, ask for a sample if the $42 price tag is a little steep. 

xoxo 
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment