Tuesday, April 1, 2014

04.01.14

Tomorrow marks the work week's half way point. This makes me soooo happy. I am off to Arizona with my family this weekend and am looking forward to relaxing by the lake in the 90 degree weather. 


This dress is everything. How gorgeous is the color, print, and lace detail? I couldn’t help, but snatch it up when I saw it. It is the perfect dress for many occasions; from date nights, lunch dates, and the numerous baby showers on my calendar.

I love the loose, vintage feel this dress gives off. I saw a great bunch of these long sleeve, peasant dresses at the Rosebowl Flea Market. Unfortunately, they were not in the best shape so I decided to pass on the purchase. Yet, falling upon this little beauty means I was meant to have one these peasant dresses in my hands and my closet. And shall I add this was in Forever 21 for under $30? Don’t get me wrong I love Free People and all the other gorgeous boho brands and pieces in the higher priced stores, but I also do love a great shopping deal!

Today I paired this dress with some great new studded shoes that I purchased over the weekend. In terms of jewelry, I added some great, gold pieces and wore my hair in long, soft boho waves. I am already thinking of how I can pair this dress with some wedges and gladiator sandals to give it a completely different look.




dress:Forever 21. flats:Forever 21. clutch:Nordstrom(my wedding day clutch!).


Remember ladies, you shouldn’t purchase something unless you know you can wear it with at least three different pieces already in your closet. This allows you to make an investment to things already in your closet and makes styling that much more fun.

Until next time,


xoxo Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment