Saturday, April 12, 2014

04.09.14

Hello all you fabulous readers, 

I don’t know what is better about this skirt: the lace detail or the color. I was drawn to the gorgeous shade of purple on this piece as soon as I saw it. I have so many crop tops and tanks in my closet that I can pair this skirt with. You can truly change the look of this skirt by choosing what top, jacket, and shoes to pair it with. Imagine pairing a great leather jacket and some black stilettos with the skirt. It would be make a fun G.N.O. (Girl’s Night Out) or date night look. Now imagine taking that same skirt and creating a softer look by adding a white tank, neutral shoes, and a denim jacket. The possibilities are endless. 

This skirt is another one of my Forever 21 scores from this past Sunday. This was a great piece to purchase at a killer price point (under $30!). Here I chose to style it with a white tank and denim vest. I love this look and can’t wait to wear it again soon.




Until next time,


xoxo Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment