Tuesday, October 7, 2014

back at it

Hello to all you beautiful readers, 

Remember when I used to blog full time? Yes, I do too and oh, how I missed it. Thank you to all of you loyal followers who have stuck with me and shared the love on my instagram account(WhatAmandaWore). I am always updating my instagram, but have been so busy lately I haven't been able to visit this site too much. Until now that is. 

I am excited to get my blog up and running again bringing you the best fall outfits, inspiration, and swoon worthy styles. 

This past weekend I celebrated my 25th birthday. What a great weekend to finally get some relaxation and enjoy the quality time I spent with my husband. Between a new job and new home things have been pretty crazy. I spent the day at the Glen Ivy and soaked up the sun, lounged around the spas, and had the most relaxing massage. 


xoxo Amanda


Spa chic was the only way to spend my birthday. How darling is this hot pink sun hat with my fringe bikini? In love.
hat:Target(old). sunnies:Ray Bans. bathing suit:Dilliards.

Here is my handsome husband enjoying his time at the Glen Ivy. He is the best ever! 

No comments:

Post a Comment