Sunday, October 26, 2014

life starts over again when it gets crisp in the fall

Fall is by far my favorite time of year. I am so in love with the fall weather, fashion, and anticipation of the holiday season. One of the best parts of fall is the yearly trip we make to Julian in San Diego county. Julian is the most darling mountain town known for its delicious apple pie, sweet people, and small town charm. I have been going there for as long as I can remember with my family. It is great to carry on the tradition now with my husband. 

For today's adventure, I went with my beautiful and bohemian Free People dress with my faux fur vest and Sam Edelman suede booties. I was able to pair different prints and textures into my cohesive look due to each piece's neutral shade(s). What is your go-to look for visiting the pumpkin patch or heading to a apple town? Please share them with me via email or my instagram. I would love to hear them. 

xoxo Amanda 

My family 



Apple Alley has the best gluten-free apple and apple-berry pie in town. When I couldn't decide between the two flavors, I had to try both. 



Anabelle and I stumbled upon this creeper during our pumpkin patch walk. 

P.S. After getting caught up on much needed sleep yesterday (I slept in and napped twice!), I worked on more decorative touches on our place. I am looking forward to finishing the interior design and sharing my final look with you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment