Wednesday, October 8, 2014

home inspiration

As my husband and I gear up to move to our new place by the beach (SO unbelievably excited) I am starting to think of how I wish to decorate it. Right now our place is very Rustic Americana with lots of reclaimed wood, neutral colors, and dark, brown finishes. I am now looking into adding an eclectic, colorful touch a la Anthropologie to our current interior design. I have a pile of things to chalk paint and am so excited to add those splashes of color into our living room and office. 

Here are a few photos I have been pinning on my Pinterest (username: Amanda Inlow). Please share any great photos or ideas you have for interior design. I would love to see them. 


xoxo Amanda








all images courtesy of Pinterest.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Those are very beautiful inspirations. I'm glad you decided to add a few colors into your home. It looks much more welcoming that way, after all. Anyway, I hope you're having fun decorating your dream home. Thanks for sharing that! All the best! :)

    Arthur Bryant @ Contractor Express

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Arthur! I appreciate your feedback. It has been great finishing up the interior design. Keep your eye out for a future post of all of our designs and decor.

      Delete