Thursday, March 5, 2015

back at it

Hello all of you beautiful and uh-mazing blog followers, 

Thank you so much for being so patient for me as I had to take some time off from blogging due to some personal matters. To say the last few months have been trying is an understatement. Luckily I have my wonderful family, friends, and community to help keep me going. 

I have been keeping up some with my instagram page (WhatAmandaWore) and wanted to share a few of my photos from the time off I had from blogging. I look forward to getting back into sharing my favorite outfits, inspiration, shopping finds, and other fabulous things with you. 


Keep your eyes peeled for some stylish new posts to come your way. 

xoxo Amanda


Napa was AMAZING. I had the most wonderful time and loved getting away with my hubby.
slip:Free People. tank:Nordstrom B.P. denim:American Eagle Outfitters. sunnies:Ray Bans. earrings:Forever 21.

I spent the day in Santa Barbara wine country with my husband and sister. We had the best time. I enjoyed the cooler, rainy weather we had and the ability to wear a cozy sweater, boots, and jeans because we have been experiencing quite a bit of 70 degree days here in Southern California.
sweater:LOFT. denim:LOFT. boots:Nordstrom. hat:J.Crew.



I couldn't of had an update without having my sweet Belle be a part of it. She is my baby girl and I am just obsessed with her. She keeps growing and growing. Okay, Anabelle, you can stop now!
beanie:Free People. tank:Free People. 

This outfit was all about an easy, effortless feel. How could you go wrong with an all black #OOTD.
top:Free People. denim jacket:American Eagle Outfitters. jeggings:American Eagle Outfitters. hat:J.Crew.


No comments:

Post a Comment