Friday, March 6, 2015

friday embellishment

T.G.I.F.!
After the week I had, it is no stretch to say I am deserving of a nice, relaxing weekend. 

My sweet husband took me out to dinner on this Friday evening at my favorite local italian restaurant. Heading to a casual haunt meant wearing something classic, clean, and pretty for my dinner date. On days where I am craving some classic style I know J.Crew is the direction I need to follow. Tonight I did just that by pairing this beautiful embellished top from J.Crew along with my go-to jeggings (they are SO comfortable) and my favorite fringe booties. 

My hair is growing so quickly - it was quite the traditional bob in January and now is growing back into the more relaxed, LOB. I have to say it was fun to try the bob and take my hair that short (I haven't in all of my life!). I am definitely loving the direction it is going style and length wise - I am looking forward to trying some braided updos and things soon. 

Until next time, 

xoxo Amanda

top:J.Crew. jeggings:American Eagle Outfitters. booties:Sam Edelman (via Nordstrom).

No comments:

Post a Comment