Sunday, March 8, 2015

Sundays are for sundresses.

dress:American Eagle Outfitters(old). shoes:Forever 21(old). earrings:Nordstrom.
Could today have been any more beautiful? Mid seventies with sunny skies and warm rays of sunlight to warm your skin and soul. I am always grateful for the beautiful weather we have in Southern California and this weekend was no exception. 

I was so excited to dress for the warm weather this weekend. All of my beautiful printed and embellished shorts, sundresses, and rompers are just waiting for spring to begin and this weather to be a daily occurrence. 

This little sundress from American Eagle Outfitters is one of my favorites. I love the color coral and the way it looks on my skin tone. Spring and summer are all about bright, colorful colors and prints. It is important to find shades that flatter your skin tone and hair color. Those items will give you a glow from within. 

                             xoxo Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment