Saturday, January 31, 2015

special edition: maternity style

I am both flattered and honored to receive so many sweet emails and replies to my Instagram and blog posts. Lately it seems like there is something in the water because a lot of my beautiful friends and family members are pregnant. This also transfers to my What Amanda Wore readers. I have received emails asking for a blog post on what maternity looks I love and what I would wear if I was pregnant myself. 

Below are some of my favorite maternity looks from Pinterest. With style icons like Keira Knightley and Blake Lively making maternity style so chic and effortless all at once the inspiration is never ending. As the photos show below, I am a fan of the form fitting dresses and ensembles that show off the baby bump. Not only are they figure flattering, they also show off the amazing child to be you are carrying. 











No comments:

Post a Comment