Saturday, January 3, 2015

mixing prints


I am a fan of mixing the classics together for a fun pop of color. Winter wardrobe can be especially drab if you are sticking to your routine sweater, boots, and coat. Therefore you have to dress it up in other ways such as unexpected patterns, designs, and layering. 

I love the look of a classic, striped shirt with a plaid scarf. It is a classy way to bring some personality to your winter ensemble. What are your favorite patterns to mix together? Polka dots and stripes? Leopard and plaid? I would love to hear your favorite combinations and what you would like to see on What Amanda Wore. 
As always comment or email me your ideas. 

Below are some of my favorite inspiration photos for pattern mixing. 

xoxo Amanda




source:Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment