Wednesday, December 31, 2014

christmas traditions

here I am with my gorgeous sister at our party
jumpsuit:Swirl Boutique. bangles:Alex and Ani.

best secret santa gift ever: dog toys for Anabelle :)

One of my favorite parts of the holiday season is the Christmas gift exchange that my husband, sister, and friends all take part in. We have been having our holiday party for quite a few years now and we enjoy each others company, drinks, delicious food, and our secret santa gift exchange. You really can't go wrong with that combination. 

As we hosted this year, I went with wearing something comfortable, flexible, and chic for the party. This jumpsuit from Swirl Boutique was the perfect choice. The print is so fun and on-trend while the fit and cut (I am strapless lover!) fit my body type so well. Swirl Boutique never lets me down and they surely didn't this time. 

Tomorrow is New Year's Eve and I am sure you all have fabulous plans because you are all fabulous (yes, each and everyone of you!). I am looking forward to all of the chic and party ready dresses and wardrobe ensembles you all will prepare. Here is to a holiday post manana. 

xoxo Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment