Wednesday, December 24, 2014

morning routine


What does your morning routine looks like? Here is a little part of my routine. Although it is a small part of my morning routine it happens to be one of the most important. 

I make healthy eating and a healthy lifestyle one of my top priorities. Of course, I believe everything in moderation is the way to live my life. I am never one to deprive myself because, quite frankly, a bite of cake isn't going to make me gain ten pounds. Binge eating entire cakes will. Instead, I maintain my weight by eating a clean, healthy lifestyle 85-90% of the time and indulging on certain occasions such as a dinner out at a restaurant or friend's birthday. I was diagnosed gluten intolerant years ago and chose to avoid gluten, but still enjoy those gluten-free treats every once and a while. 

I am very passionate about clean eating and knowing what ingredients I am putting into my body and what processed food and chemicals I do not want to ingest. Part of that lifestyle means taking the proper vitamins and supplements to strengthen my health and well being. Here are those vitamins and supplements that are constants. I occasionally will add things here or there, but these are my go-to choices. 

I have seen such great benefits from taking my daily dose of apple cider vinegar. There are numerous reasons apple cider vinegar is good for your health, such as keeping your skin and PH levels balanced, helping with indigestion, easing a sore throat, boosting your energy, maintaining a healthy weight, and controlling your blood sugar on top of many other amazing benefits. Please check it out and see if this is something that would help you in your daily life. 

I encourage you all to take the time for your daily vitamins - a little bit each day helps to make a stronger you. 

xoxo Amanda



No comments:

Post a Comment