Monday, December 1, 2014

sweet, little accessories

Y'all know I love #targetstyle and am always a fan of chic and fashionable deals. While I was shopping there today (stocking up on Christmas decorations and ornaments) I couldn't pass these beauties by. How darling is this "retail therapy" credit card wallet? I think it is the perfect thing for all of my retail membership cards, coupons, and gift cards. Please tell me I am not the only one to struggle as I try to find my Sephora VIB membership card as I am paying at the cash register. #toomanycards #sorryforthewaitladiesandgents

I am a sucker for polka dots. They are chic and classic. Heavens, as I am writing this I am sporting my favorite polka dot pajamas. Clearly I love my patterns. I am planning to put this wallet to good use. 

xoxo Amanda

retail therapy wallet:Target. polka dot wallet:Target.
                             

No comments:

Post a Comment