Monday, December 22, 2014

when in doubt, flannel




flannel:American Eagle Outfitters. tank:Free People. jeggings:American Eagle Outfitters. boots:Vince Camuto(via Nordstrom). hat:Nordstrom(old). sunnies:Ray Bans. handbag:Target style.

When in doubt, flannel. Take head to this advice. Flannels are always a great choice, especially for the more chilly fall and winter days where layering is a must. 

American Eagle Outfitters has the greatest flannels. They are so soft and comfortable. I honestly asked my husband last night why I don't wear flannels 24/7 because I was in heaven. Let's face it ... if I wore flannels all of my other clothes would be shedding little tears, but that's a whole other day, my friends. 

I was able to dress up this flannel with some great, black skinny jeggings from American Eagle along with my black riding boots and chic black handbag. What is your go-to weekend look? Please share them with me via my email or twitter. 

xoxo Amanda



No comments:

Post a Comment