Tuesday, December 9, 2014

make-up forever HD foundation



Like your mama always told you, a little goes a long way. This is especially true with make-up. Often times this is my go-to make-up look: soft, natural, and fresh. I always go for products that feel great on my skin and suit my coloring. I highly suggest taking the time to be matched by a make-up professional for a foundation to ensure the color and type of foundation is best for your skin. 

I just picked up Make-Up Forever HD foundation from Sephora and love it. I'm glad after all the years of rave reviews I finally tried it. It gives such a nice color and lasts all day! It still lets my freckles shine through. What do you all think? What's your favorite foundation? Share your beauty favorites with me! Email or tweet me. 

xoxo Amanda 

2 comments:

  1. Love makeup forever! Looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, fancyherstyle. 😘 They are so great.

      Delete