Sunday, December 7, 2014

black suede shoes

Oh, #Targetstyle, you kill me every time! Target always knocks it out of the park with their darling clothing and accessories. Exhibit A: these darling loafers with the gold chain design by Sam&Libby. 


These loafers took my basic boyfriend jeans, black tank, and black blazer look to the next level in style and detail. They truly look like they had a $200 or more price tag when realistically it was around $20! #winning #ilovedeals

I spent yesterday afternoon in one of my favorite towns: Julian, CA. They are known for their darling main street, apple pies, and hometown feel. This was as cold of weather that I could find in Southern California - 53 degrees! Maybe I need a weekend in Big Bear for some real cold weather and snow. 

Happy Sunday my beautiful WhatAmandaWore family. Enjoy it. Savor it. Stay in your pajamas a little longer than normal. Spend time with your loved ones. Do what you need to do to relax and truly enjoy your day. 

xoxo Amanda 






No comments:

Post a Comment