Wednesday, December 31, 2014

city vibes

scarf:Target. sweater:J.Crew. tank:Nordstrom. jeggings:American Eagle Outfitters.

Downtown San Diego has such an awesome vibe and I am always enamored by the city. We spent the day yesterday with friends touring downtown, having an amazing dinner at Top of the Market, and ending the night at Dublins Square. We couldn't have asked for a better day. 

In terms of styling my outfit for the day, my first question was "what will the weather be like?" - answer:COLD. Second, I asked myself, "what is comfortable and stylish to walk around for miles in?" The answer to that question can be a lot harder to answer. I prefer to stick with streamlined basics that work in any setting. Take, for example, my plaid scarf: chic, classic, and fashionable. I threw the scarf on over a black tank layered under my J.Crew sweater with satin pleating on the trim. Instead of going with basic jeans, I went with my soft, uber-comfortable jeggings from American Eagle Outfitters. That was quite possibly the best choice I could have made. I was comfortable, stylish, and appropriately dressed for all of the different activities we took part in throughout the day. 

xoxo Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment