Thursday, January 15, 2015

the beauty in everything


As I lay in bed sick as a dog for the past few days, I came across this beautiful quote and had to share it with you all. I love the simplicity in the message. Strive to live your life in such a way and I ensure you that the best things will come your way. Yes, not everything will be what you believe is the best for you, but don't mistake it for choices and decisions to regret. Everything happens for a reason and we are guided throughout our journey through life. All of the occurrences and choices we make happen for a reason.

I make a conscious choice to wake up everyday with a happy, positive outlook on my life and I live my life to the fullest. I have never been happier and am so blessed as I live with such an outlook on life. I highly encourage you to see the beauty in everything. 

Look forward to some new styling posts as I heal and am feeling back to normal. Having laryngitis, cobblestones on my throat, and a fever along with body aches definitely threw me off my A-game. 

Here is to wishing you all a great rest of the week and a fabulous weekend. 

xoxo Amanda


No comments:

Post a Comment