Sunday, January 4, 2015

wine tasting



dress:H&M. scarf:Nordstrom(similar). boots:Nordstrom. socks:Free People(similar). sunnies:Ray Ban. watch:Michael Kors. bangles:Alex and Ani

There is little I enjoy more than a day of wine tasting with my husband. We always enjoy spending the day trying out new wines, touring our favorite wineries, and traveling through the beautiful landscapes of California's various wine countries. 

I made sure to dress in layers for our wine tasting adventure today because I wasn't sure how the weather would be. It ended up being in the high 60's at the peak of the day and I was so comfortable. These dresses from the Basics collection at H&M are so comfortable. I highly encourage you to check them out if you are needing a great layering piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment