Monday, March 10, 2014

03.10.14

Who doesn't love a fun, flirty skirt? This is one of my all time favorites. This ensemble is an easily achieved look. First, find the skirt that you wish to be a major focal point of your outfit. I like the idea of a full, mini skirt that nips in at one's waist. Then keep the rest of your outfit simple as I did: basic black tank and classic black heels. I even went lighter on my jewelry; sticking with my gold bangle, gold "tear drop" earrings, and, of course, my engagement and wedding rings. I then added my hot pink clutch as a pop of color to bring out the colors in my skirt. 







Tank:Nordstrom. Skirt:Forever 21(similar). Heels:Nordstrom. Bag:Target  Bracelet:Nordstrom. Earrings:Nordstrom.
Style on my friends. 

xoxo Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment