Tuesday, March 25, 2014

03.25.14

Another Tuesday, another date night. Tonight I went with one of my favorite tops. This is a gorgeous one by Free People. It gives such a sexy yet effortless vibe with the romantic, off the shoulder look. I elevated the look to a more dressed up boho look with a dark, skinny jean and black, pointy toe heels. 

And please don't even get my started on how gorgeous this bag is. This is a Betsey Johnson handbag I have had since high school. I have taken such great care of it and love how classic it is. It is a killer leather bag in such a great neutral shade. The buckles are spot on as buckles are a big, new trend this spring. 

I hope you all are having a great week thus far. Thank you for all the love on my blog and instagram (whatamandawore). I have some great outfits I will be posting later this week. 



top:Free People. jeans:American Eagle. heels:Nordstrom. purse:Betsey Johnson (oldie, but goodie).
Until next time, 


xoxo Amanda


No comments:

Post a Comment