Sunday, March 16, 2014

03.16.14

I began the day with some shopping at South Coast Plaza and chose something equally stylish and comfortable. This crop top can be worn SO many different ways. Here I tied it up in a knot in the front since it is quite a bit loose around my waist. This skirt is a fun, new purchase that is a fresh, modern take on the past high-low trend we saw the last few seasons. The draping on it is so fab - this photo doesn't do it justice. 


top: old, originally my sisters(similar here). skirt:Irene's Story(similar cut here). sandals:Target(old)

Tonight we welcomed my beautiful cousins back from their mission trip to Peru with a family dinner. It was so wonderful to hear about their trip and how life changing and motivational their experiences were. For the dinner, I went with something a tad bit more fun and on trend over my California casual day look. Who doesn't love a full, midi skirt? There is nothing more girly than the "princessy" feel that a big skirt can give you. 


top:Forever 21. skirt:Express. sandals:Steve Madden(similar here).

I hope you all had a great weekend. 

Until next time, 
xoxo Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment