Thursday, March 27, 2014

03.27.14

Animal print for me is always a go. I mean how gorgeous was Brigitte Bardot sporting her leopard coat back in the day? Many of the most beautiful and stylish women in history have worn the design. I love that animal print has been such a classic part of the fashion world for many, many years. Seeing the different ways celebrities, stylists, and you folks with your fab street style wear your animal prints inspires me to continue rocking them season after season.

But let’s be honest. There is always a way to take the print too far, a la Snooki during her Jersey Shore days. Though I like to have a more simplistic, effortless look in my daily life, I especially make sure to pair a print with clothing and accessories that enhance and compliment that print, rather than compete for the spotlight. Unless of course you are going to a big, 80’s costume party then for all means clash on.  

Here I went with something classic, form fitting, and stylish for my Thursday. This skirt is as comfortable as it is chic. For the remainder of my outfit, I went with black and gold to let the skirt do all of the speaking.

What is your favorite ways to wear animal print? Share them with me.




top:Nordstrom. skirt:Loft(old). tights:Spanx. heels:Cole Haan. watch:Michael Kors. ring: old(originally my mom's ring). handbag:Betsey Johnson(oldie, but goodie).

Until next time,

xoxo Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment