Monday, November 3, 2014

All Hallows Eve

I will be honest with you and let you know now that Halloween is not my favorite holiday. It is fun and I enjoy it, but all I am really thinking about is Thanksgiving and Christmas. 


I still had a great time getting my costume today (this year I was all about reusing and being thrifty with what I had) for my husband, myself, and Anabelle. Yes, I am now the person who dresses her dog up for Halloween. 



I went with a zoo concept this year - myself as a black cat, Anabelle as a tiger, and my husband as the zoo keeper. We were able to dress up on our vacation this weekend and enjoy our time with friends and family. I was even able to get my husband to go into a haunted house ... talk about a miracle! 


I am looking forward to next year's costumes. Until next time 
xoxo Amanda

My family on our way to our way out to the desert. 

tank:Nordstrom. leggings:H&M. flats:Target. 



No comments:

Post a Comment