Sunday, November 16, 2014

lately.

Happy Sunday to you all, 

I hope you all had a great weekend. I made sure to relax and spend time with my husband and sweet Anabelle. On Thursday night I chopped my hair off courtesy of my amazing hair stylist, Ashton. I have loved the lob (long bob) and been envying those with it for quite a while. I am so thrilled I finally decided to go for it and chop off my hair because I love the results. 

The following are photos of my various weekend looks. All of the outfits were more casual and comfortable for my more quiet weekend.

I hope you all have a fabulous and stylish week. 

xoxo Amanda 

Friday's OOTD. blazer:Nordstrom. tank:American Eagle Outfitters. jeggings:American Eagle Outfitters. shoes:Forever 21(similar). watch:Michael Kors. necklace:Target.

My first Christmas cup :) sweater:Nordstrom. fedora:Nordstrom. nail polish:Essie.

sweater vest:Forever 21. tank:American Eagle Outfitters. jeggings:American Eagle Outfitters. boots:Nordstrom(old). handbag:Dooney and Bourke(old). 

Saturday errands outfit. tank:Free People. jeggings:American Eagle Outfitters. boots:Steve Madden. handbag:Dooney and Bourke(old). watch:Michael Kors. bangles:Alex and Ani

No comments:

Post a Comment