Wednesday, November 5, 2014

YouTube Channel

Hello beauties, 

Thank you so very much for your feedback and support as I have been working on What Amanda Wore. The love you have shown me has been overwhelming and I am so appreciative. I have received a great deal of emails asking for videos in which I share fashion and beauty hauls, styling ideas, and much more. Ask and you shall receive. I now have created a YouTube channel in which I will be posting videos to share with you about all things fashion and beauty. 

Please bear with me as I work out the kinks and get everything working smoothly. Leave comments and give me a thumbs up/thumbs down to inform me how you like the video and what you would like to see more of. 

Please visit the link below to watch my first video in which I share a Target shopping haul with you.

YouTube channel: What Amanda Wore

Love to you all. 
xoxo Amanda 

No comments:

Post a Comment