Sunday, November 23, 2014

the most wonderful time of the year

My husband and I took our Christmas card photos this weekend. A big thanks to my beautiful sister for taking our photos. We went to the Montage in Laguna Beach to take them and the Montage holds such a special place in my heart. I got engaged at the Montage and spent my wedding night as well as first anniversary there. It it one of the most beautiful places in the world. 

Here are some of my favorite photos from the day. It is so hard to find the best outfit for something such as family photos, but I feel like going with the most simple options is best. A color scheme of black, white, or blue for example looks great in photos as well as on various skin tones. My husband and I went with basic white with dark, blue denim for our photos. I added the red lip (a mix of MAC Russian Red and Chanel Brilliant) for a holiday hue. 






No comments:

Post a Comment