Monday, November 10, 2014

monday funday

                         hello to you all, 


I am so happy to report I am finally feeling better after fighting off a cold for a week and a half. I feel like myself again and am making the vow to be consistent in taking my vitamins and emergen-C every day. NO exceptions. 

This weekend was so great. I spent Saturday with my sister in downtown San Diego. We shopped Horton Plaza all day long along with getting lunch and exploring the Gaslamp District. I picked up some great things at GAP, American Eagle, and PacSun. I am very happy with all I purchased and I caught the great sales for Veteran's Day weekend. 

Here is my Monday outfit for my relaxing day off. I wish I could tell you I did something more exciting than I did. I napped, caught up on some DVRed shows, and took my dog on a walk in the harbor. It was such a great "me" day after the craziness of the move and everything else I had going on in October. 

I am looking forward to sharing great outfits with you throughout the week. Please check in on the blog for some styling inspiration. 

                             xoxo Amanda


flannel:my husbands :). jeans:American Eagle Outfitters. booties:Sam Edelman. handbag:vintage. watch:Michael Kors.

No comments:

Post a Comment