Monday, November 24, 2014

sunday best

I love wearing white year round. I feel that old "no white after labor day" rule has been proven wrong and outdated time and time again. Here I am pairing my white denim with a favorite Free People tank of mine. This shade of green is so pretty and is universal - I can pair it with so much. I find with wearing white in winter (especially white denim) you have great possibilities in styling. White looks great with strong jewel tones (such as this green shade) as well as white, cream, tan, and black. 

I am having a lot of fun styling my hair with my LOB (a.k.a. a long bob). I was able to create this pretty French twist with such ease today. The style is something I would have never been able to create myself when I had my long hair. 



green tank:Free People. white undershirt:Nordstrom. denim:GAP. booties:Sam Edelman. necklace:homemade gift from a friend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment