Friday, June 13, 2014

Love is my Religion

T.G.I.F. y'all! Here is to a great weekend! :) 

I am in Arizona with my family spending the weekend laying out on the boat, riding wave runners, swimming, and paddle boarding. I couldn't ask for a better weekend, especially spending Father's Day with my dad. 

Today we went out to an early Father's Day dinner so we can spend all of tomorrow on the lake. I went with one of my favorite summer outfits: high-low maxi skirt with a lace and crochet crop top. This skirt is so comfortable and gorgeous - note the tie dye detail on the bottom of it. And with it being 90+ degrees as I write this (at almost 10 p.m.!), the crop top and skirt were great for this heat! I piled on my jewelry to finish off the look. 





crop top:Irene's Story. skirt:Irene's Story. bangles:Forever 21, Alex and Ani, Rose Bowl Flea Market, Lucky Brand, and Free People. ring:Greg Thorne. earrings:Forever 21. shoes:Target.
Until next time, 

xoxo Amanda 

No comments:

Post a Comment