Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Flower Bomb

Raise your hand if you love a bargain. I can tell you this girl does! Two of the pieces I wore today were great deals and made awesome new additions to my closet. The first deal I lucked out on was my floral printed leggings. I asked my husband to guess how much they were and he said somewhere in the twenty to thirty dollar range. NOT quite ... I scored because I got them on sale at H&M for $5.00! I love, love, love these leggings and am already thinking of all the other tops I can pair with them. 

The other great bargain I scored on was the necklace I am wearing from JCrew. I got this necklace at their outlet store in Palm Springs, California for 1/2 off (only $60, originally $120). This necklace was a great investment piece because of its beautiful yet clean and simplistic design. It really does go with so many pieces in my closet. 







top:American Eagle Outfitters. leggings:H&M(similar). necklace:JCrew(similar). sandals:Target(old). handbag:H&M(old). 
Until next time, 

xoxo Amanda



No comments:

Post a Comment