Saturday, June 28, 2014

Lace for Day and Night

A Saturday is always a great day because you are in the midst of the weekend and still can look forward to Sunday Funday. During my Saturday, I slept in and caught up on some much needed zzzz's followed by a double date lunch with good friends. For my daytime activities, I couldn't resist remixing this lace beauty into my wardrobe. I paired the top with some of my favorite khaki shorts from the Gap. These khaki shorts are the epitome of a casual California wardrobe staple. Top all of this off with my fav sunnies, my aviator Ray Bans of course, and I was set for the day. 

When my husband told me he was taking me out for a movie date this evening, I knew that meant one thing. My Novella Royale bells were what I needed to wear. I just LOVE and LIVE for any bells from Novella Royale. They are so comfortable and so gorgeous. The prints, details, and cut of the bells really are one of a kind. TRUST me and go out to get a pair. It will be a decision you will thank me for. :) 


top:Urban Outfitters. shorts:Gap. bangles:Forever 21, Free People, Alex and Ani, and vintage. sunnies:Ray Bans



lace top:Urban Outfitters. pants:Novella Royale. bangles:Forever 21, Free People, Alex and Ani, and vintage. sunnies:Ray Bans. booties:Sam Edelman.
Until next time, 

xoxo Amanda 

No comments:

Post a Comment