Monday, June 16, 2014

The Blues

I am in a blue mood today ... in the sense that I wore this beauty today, painted my toenails with Essie Butler Please, and I am currently listening to the blues as I make dinner for my husband and I and blog for you all. 

This skirt is to die for. I saw it and instantly had to purchase it! The skirt and top are both from American Eagle Outfitters. The shoes are by Jeffrey Campbell and are the bomb dot com. Anyone of you readers who frequent my blog page have seen them in many a posts of mine. I am in love with this floral crown from Urban Outfitters. It fits great and stays in place all day due to the elastic in the back. Plus, I think it is a great, soft, and subtle floral crown. 




crop top:American Eagle Outfitters. skirt:American Eagle Outfitters. floral crown:Urban Outfitters. shoes:Jeffrey Campbell. bangles:Lucky Brand, Free People, and Forever 21. turquoise ring:Greg Thorne. nail polish:Essie Butler Please
Until next time, 

xoxo Amanda 

No comments:

Post a Comment