Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Lace Dreams

How gorgeous was this view tonight? My husband and I enjoyed our beach walk after tacos and margaritas at our Taco Tuesday spot. Corona Del Mar cannot get any more perfect in my opinion. 

This top is just so b-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l! I can not get over the romantic, off the shoulder cut of this lace piece. The best part about this beautiful top (from Urban Outfitters) is that is was originally selling for $50.00 and I found it on the sale rack yesterday for $9.99! I cannot believe I scored such a killer deal on such a beautiful piece, but, hey, I'll take it! :) This top has such a hippie, bohemian feel and it paired so nicely with my ripped skinny jeans and gold, gladiator sandals. 

I am thrilled to add this fabulous lace top to my closet. It will pair wonderfully with many pieces I currently own, including my Novella Royale bells. I am thinking that might have to be an upcoming outfit on What Amanda Wore. 






top:Urban Outfitters. skinny jeans:American Eagle Outfitters. sandals:Steve Madden(similar). earrings:Forever 21. jewelry:Forever 21, Free People, and Alex and Ani.
Until next time, 

xoxo Amanda 

No comments:

Post a Comment