Thursday, June 12, 2014

Road Trippin'

Road trips are truly one of a kind. Spending time with your best friends, loves, and family members traveling the open road. I am not sure if anything is better than that. My road trips call for bohemian, romantic ensembles. Today I broke out my Novella Royale Janis bells for the adventure. I love these pants - not only are they gorgeous, they also are extremely comfortable! They are like bohemian pajama pants ;) 


These bells paired greatly with my Free People tank and piles of gold jewelry. What do you all think? Do you love Novella Royale bells as much as I do?




tank:Free People. bells:Novella Royale. booties:Sam Edelman. bangles:Forever 21, Free People, and Alex and Ani. necklace:Free People. sunnies:Ray Ban.
Until next time, 

xoxo Amanda 

No comments:

Post a Comment